Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn asked residents for their ideas about what the city needs, and a lot of them apparently want legalized marijuana and a nude beach.
Who says Seattleites don't know how to party?
The ideas are posted on a website, www.ideasforseattle.org,
So far the top five ideas are...
1. Legalize marijuana and tax it. (4,706 votes)
2. Expand as much light rail and subway as possible. ( 3,784 votes )
3. Set aside park beach areas for European-style, clothing-optional recreation (sunbathe and skinny dip). (2,299 votes)
4. Free wireless Internet Throughout the city ( 1,386 votes)
5. Make Seattle the most bike friendly city in the U.S ( 1,273 votes)